Followers

Thursday, 26 June 2014

TEDDY TIME



Hi to you all 
I am visiting family at present 
but have a card to show you 

I have made this one to sell in the shop 
were I work and sold it the first day I put it out 

here is the card 



to make this card I have used 
pr scored white card 
2 patterned papers some gems 
flower die cut 
decoupage image I have made up  
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges



Thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel   

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

What a sweet little teddy bear and I love the plaid paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie
Hambo Stamps DT

cheiron said...

So pretty. Love all the pearl details! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

vivie said...

so cute! thanks for joining us at hobbybook!