Followers

Friday, 6 June 2014

SUNSHINE TIME


Hi to you all my second blog of the day 
I am happy to say I have been asked to be 
a Guest Designer for the month of June 
it is at 

THEME IS 
USE YOUR FAVORITE DELICIOUS DOODLES IMAGE  

Here is my card 
and my favorite image 


To make this card I have used gold card to make my shape 
I have used some gold card and patterned paper 
I have stamped my sentiment 
I have used a die cut to cut out my image 
I have added some strands pearls and gems 
my image is coloured with promarkers
image is 
SUNSHINE GIRL 
here is some more views of my card  





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Great card. Gorgeous image. Love the layout and all your pearls. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

lalkygirl said...

Fab card Rachel ,love the image and pretty colours you have used
thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey

Joey said...

Fabulous make and such a great image, thanks for joining us at scrappers delight. Joey x

Blankina said...

I would love to eat that lovely icecream right now..it is very hot overhere..great card,
glad you have shared it with us at Loves Rubberstamps, please join our Sunday hop too,
Hugs Blankina

Lisa aka Myran said...

Really pretty card Rachel! Lots of beautiful embellishments.
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Lisa :) said...

This is SO cute! Loving all the details, especially the pearls. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Girls! Hope to see you back next challenge!

--Lisa Crafty Girls DT

Melissa Doherty said...

Love all the bling on this card!!! Thanks for sharing at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa DT

Hazel said...

Love all the blingy pearls. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x