Followers

Friday, 13 June 2014

STITCH IT


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
I am a guest designer for June 
for 

THEME IS 
STITCH IT 

Here is my card
and I have used my favourite colours 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
embossing folder and more white card 
twine charm sentiment stamp 
promakers 
my image is 
BLOSSOM 
here is a different view of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
and will pop back later to do that 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member

Carole Robb Bisson said...

OUTSTANDING! The image has so much detail. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. God Bless You!
Carole Robb Bisson

Elizabeth Hart said...

So gorgeous and I love the embossing detail - fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

A.T.CRAFTS said...

Wow fantastic card , thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Good luck Alana DT member

A.T.CRAFTS said...

Wow fantastic card , thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Good luck Alana DT member

Taniaj Scott said...

Wonderful card.Thanks so much for joining us last week at the Creative Fingers Challenge ( I am running a bit late with commenting) Hugs Tania
xx(DT)