Followers

Saturday, 21 June 2014

SPECIAL DAY



Hi to you all
  I am out selling to day at a local nursery school 
and 
saltash regrata on sunday 

to day I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 

There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable, 
But most of all we want you to have fun.....

Here is my card 


To make this card I have used pre scored white card 
I have used white card for the embossing  
I have use 2 different embossing folders 
I have used pearls from 
my image is 
I have used la plume pens to colour in 
here is some more views of the card  



 I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all  
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

Erin Bentley said...

Hi rachel, A gorgeous card, love the image and lovely colours. I hope you have a good day selling and a good day at the regatta.

Hugs Erin x

Melissa Latchem said...

What a pretty wedding card! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Sandie said...

Simply elegant...loving the embossed sentiment,it's gorgeous...a great entry for our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies...x

Annette said...

Beautiful card, love the fancy fold and edges.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.

Mona Pendleton said...

So beautiful Rachel! The embossed background adds a nice elegant touch! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Shirley said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

flossbite said...

Totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Sammy said...

So lovely. Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Rachel! Love all the embossing! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!