Followers

Friday, 20 June 2014

SHAPED CARD


Good morning to you all 
lots going on today so here is my first post of the day 

theme is 
SHAPED CARD 

Here is my card 
I have made a fun fold card 


To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card 
I have used a die cut to cut out the shape and the lacey background I love this die as you can do so much with it 
I have used a doily and a punch and a sentiment stamp 
my image is 
word to the wise 
by Concetta kilmer
I Have used my promarkers to colour in 
here is some more views of the card 









thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Fabulous shaped card, love the design and the lovely image.

Hugs Erin x

crafty-stamper said...

Great shaped card and love the image -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

kanda said...

Super shaped card, Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Jess said...

Such a great card and an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

Samantha said...

Lovely card and such an unusual die too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

{ Scrappiness } said...

Hi Rachel!
Thanks for entering the CT Call for Creratalicious Challenges Blog.
I would love to have you on the team! Please, send me an e-mail to (scrappiness.vdb@gmail.com) so I can invite you to our private blog.

Kisses and welcome!
Vanessa