Followers

Friday, 6 June 2014

PHOTO INSPIRATION



Hi to you all cant believe its almost the weekend again 
well busy day for me I have 3 blogs for you all today 
here is the first one 
new challenge over at 

THEME IS 
PHOTO INSPIRATION
 

Here is my card 



To make this card I have used  pre scored white card 
I have layered blue paper kraft card 
 I have embossed with my scoreboard on the green paper 
I like to use my scorecard for embossing as 
I can score straight lines and I can do it on a large peices of paper 
that will not go through my big shot so gives me a new way of embossing 

I have put a stip of kraft card across the middle and added some gems to top and bottom 
I have used a stamp  for the sentiment 
I have printed out the photo inspiration image and added to my card 
my digi image is EASTER BLESSING by KATERINA KOUKIOTIS 
I have used promarkers to colour in  
here is some more views of my card 













I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful colouring of the image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a wonderful sentiment and precious image....thanks for playing with the CCEE this week

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful composition with your sweet image and photo! Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers!

Miss Amber said...

I love your coloring here, so pretty! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Marcy said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment!. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Jo said...

The embossed background looks great! Thanks for playing in our challenge over at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Samantha said...

Well done with this creation I don't think I could have been inspired by the photo you have done yourself proud, I like your cross hatch embossing too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)