Followers

Sunday, 29 June 2014

PARTY TIME


Hi to you all 
hope you all are having a good weekend 
I have a card to show you 
that I made in my craft room before going away 
I am on my way back home on monday 

here is my card 



To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card I have made it into a easel card 
I have used a tonic die on the card 
I have added some green paper to the back 
I have used a tonic cocktail glass die 
I have used 3 shaped buttons 
and a sentiment stamp 
I am having a senior moment today  and cant for the life of me 
remember were I got the digi from lol 
but like this one and have used promarkers to colour in 
here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so sassy. What a life lol.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what an awesome card...love the cocktail glasses and the easel card...I have had to rejoin your blog due to closure of my old one due to a hacker into my account...feel free to join mine again and into my candy which is sponsored by three awesome artists...cheers, aNNIe
The Journey is the Start

Joey said...

Great make, I love all the little cocktail glasses. Thanks for joining us at art by miran. Joey x

brenda said...

Love your card Rachel, a perfect summertime creation and she is very much my kinda gal.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our ninth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

wienerhoneymooners said...

What a coctail of a card!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges, I hope that you are a regular and have it so you get regular e-mails!

Oh, I have BLOG Candy, here is what you do, just comment back on the Paper Crafting Challenges Blog and say "Kim made me DO it" All comments will be a draw for s bundle from me, so far I have 2 stamp sets and a Memory box "celebrate" stencil, So please comment!!
Thanks for joining us!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh and Thanks Rachel!

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Lovely card with great details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "summer girls" Challenge, welcome again;-))m

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x