Followers

Sunday, 15 June 2014

GARDEN PARTY


Hi all 
a long blog but read till the end for a good idea 
so get a cuppa and cake and put your feet up 

hope you are all having a good weekend 
the lovely weather is still with us 
my lovely hubie had to work today
so I spent the day cleaning and getting the front garden ready 
In the uk it is Fathers Day to day 
so when he came home my son and I sat out with him 
and he opened his cards and gifts 
then our daughter who lives in wales 
skyped him while I cooked some muscles
and after that we had a barbeque     

I have some photos from my wild back garden 
then from the front 











Front garden flowers 
It has been the best year for the roses 
never had so many flowers 






The ferns have gone mad in the front garden 
and the back this year 


Our tiger lillies have really bloomed 





Now for party time 



we had a lovely time now in side 
and I have a good idea to show you 

A LIVING NIGHT LIGHT 



To make these I have used 
2 shot glasses filled with water 
2  fresh gerbus or you could use large daisies 
2 batteries night lights 
I have used washi tape around the night lights 
they make a lovely party light for the garden or house 

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to read till the end 
have some lovely summer fun 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Gorgeous photo's of the flowers, The poppies are so gorgeous. Love the candles too.

Hugs Erin x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous photos of your flowers and loving the tea lights.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Picto said...

I've sadly neglected my garden this year :(
I love your flowers especially the lilly's and the ferns. Pretty idea for the tealights and I love your co-ordinated bunting and table setting :)

Jan x

Lucy Blossom said...

Your garden must look beautiful with those gorgeous flowers in them. A great idea to make fancy party lights too.