Followers

Friday, 20 June 2014

DOTS AND STRIPES


Hi to you all
here is a link to some flower arranging I have done

http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/p/flower-demonstrations.html

I am now on to my third card of the day to show you 

has a new challenge 
THEME IS 
DOTS AND OR /STRIPES 

Here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card 
2 patterned papers 
fake stitching art charm 
sentiment 
my image is 

                                                                                           Eleanor The Artist

here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eighth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kat W said...

Really cute card and perfect for our 'spots and stripes' challenge at Crafty Little Fairies - thanks for sharing with us :-)
Kat x

Jess said...

Such a great card and an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

Tracey M said...

Super cute card, Rachel, and I adore the little easel charm!
Thanks for sharing with us at Art by Miran and good luck!