Followers

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

CLEAN AND SIMPLE


Hi to you all 
have just deleted this post so  
here goes hope this one goes up 
I seam to be having one of those weeks lol 

new challenge over at  

THEME IS 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE 

first card 


I have used digi 
sending you many thanks
I have used a pre scored white card 
I have embossed the back ground 
I have added twine and a pearl to my printed out digi 
and have added a digi sentiment 


I would like to enter this card infor some challenges 

Second card 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have embossed the background of white card 
I have added 2 different ribbons 
I have stamped a sentiment 
I have used laplume pens to colour my digi 
image is 
bird box 

Here is some more views of the card 





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  


17 comments:

kReN said...

Rachel, I love the subtlety of your white embossing sections with the bird house. Very elegant! TFS! kReN

Amanda said...

Hi Rachel, What a lovely cas card. I really love the white embossed background. Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
hugs Amanda

Sherri said...

What a beautiful card! Love the embossed background added to the cute birdhouse. And the sentiment if so perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge.

Sandie said...

Definately a claen and crisp card...it's really striking...a great entry in to our challenge over at http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/...x

Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous! I love the embossed background an the splash of colour in the birdhouse! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Zoe said...

Fab card Rachel, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Michelle said...

Both beautiful card - love the embossing on the second one. Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Love To Create.

Melissa Latchem said...

lovely clean and simple card

Jo said...

Lovely elegant card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#6. Jo x

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the pressure embossing on this, and the fabulous sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge, and have a blessed week!
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, me again, A fabulous card and love the image and the embossing.

Hugs Erin x

Emma Williams said...

Two lovely, elegant cards! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x (GDT)

Ruza Rebel said...

Lovely CAS cards! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
♥ Sandra ♥

Kay said...

Lovely card. The theme for the challenge was 'Here comes Summer' Thank you for playing along in the Just for Fun Challenge. xx

A.T.CRAFTS said...

beautiful card thanks for joining the crafty girls challenge, good luck. Alana dt member