Followers

Thursday, 5 June 2014

CARD FOR ORDER


Hi to you all 
I have made 4 of this card for an order 
have had fun making them 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have printed the words out on a computer 
I have used my scoreboard to create the background embossing 



I have used 2 die cuts to cut out the 2 middle shapes 
I have made the blue flowers with soft clay 
and put gems in the middle 
the clay and gems were from 
I have added a dummy charm 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

10 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

Aunty Sue said...

A Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz come back tomorrow to see who have won and our new challenge

Aunty Sue said...

A Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz come back tomorrow to see who have won and our new challenge

Michele Cunningham said...

Great card. love the flowers and the pacifier charm. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Asha said...

Oh this is just soooo adorable, Rachel!
hugs, Asha

KraftyKoolKat said...

So lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

bestevenn said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap.

Lisa aka Myran said...

Very sweet card Rachel! Really pretty with the embossed background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Karen said...

What a precious card! Such a lovely design and sweet sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen