Followers

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

BOYS TIME



Hi to you all 
hope you are all having a good week so far 
I have been having fun in the craft room 
here is what I have made 



The card folds flat to put into a envelope 

How I made the card 
I used white card to make my box front  the template is in here magazines 
but I  have  put it up on my template page
 http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/p/video.html 
I used white pre scored card for the back  and added the box to the front 
I  have used Debbie Moore papers and toppers 




8 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart and good luck x

Got2BCrafting said...

Wow, what a fantastic card!!
Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!
DT - Lori

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, a lovely card, love the design and the lovely colours.

Hugs Erin x

Ruza Rebel said...

Cool guy card! Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Tara Bruening said...

How fun is this!! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.

Jacki Randolph said...

Thank you so much for joining us as we Celebrate Simply Betty Stamps 5th birthday at Love to Create Challenge!!
Hugs'
Jackie - LTC owner/designer

Shelly said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Great card!

Thank you joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!
Shelly

maureenjscott said...

Awesome card, love the fancy folding! Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Love to Create! Mo xxx