Followers

Friday, 6 June 2014

BOOK MARK


Now for my third blog today
we have a new challenge over at 

THEME IS 
MAKE A BOOKMARK 
SPONSOR IS 

 

HERE IS MY BOOKMARK 


To make this bookmark I have used 
white card kraft card
I have used 3 die cuts on the kraft card 
my image is 
GIRL READING 
coloured with promarkers  



The inside I have stamped the word word on kraft card 
I have die cut the kraft card 


I would like to enter this project into some challenges 





thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Monica Taylor said...

Your bookmark came out so cute! Thanks for linking up and playing along over at Creative Knockouts. Monica, DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous bookmark. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

Miss Amber said...

Such an adorable bookmark! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Marcy said...

This bookmark is super cute! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)