Followers

Sunday, 8 June 2014

BEST FRIENDS


good morning to you all 
I had a lovely evening out last night
Hubie and I went to have a meal and the on to the theater 
to see the musical  

now to let you know about a new challenge 
over at 

THEME IS BEST FRIENDS 
SPONSORS ARE 





HERE IS MY CARD 

I have used image from 
EUREKA STAMPS 
BEST FRIENDS 



To make this card I have used white card to make my shape 
I have mat and layered some blue and green paper 
I have added some silk flowers 
I have stamped a sentiment 
I have coloured  my image with promarkers 
 and cut the 2 girls out before putting on my card
here is some more views of the card






7 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

What a great creation love the design chosen & colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Unni A said...

Very cute card! Lovely colors :) Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
DT Unni A

Lady said...

wonderful card and beautiful combo...thanks for joining us at T4S;;cheers
Lady

~ginny said...

What bold, bright, summer colors for your friends! And a fun fold too! Well done Rachel!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Tina henderson said...

Such a beautiful make, thanks for entering it into the Sisters Of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

Tamie said...

Beautiful coloring on your images and an very inspirational design. Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore for Challenge #6 Use a Stamp or Digi

Tamie DT

Sande said...

Hi Rachel!
Great to see your card entering to our challenge at The Emerald Faeries this month and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Sande xx