Followers

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

baby blue


Hi to all  my blog is late going up 
my mother had a fall and has broken her hip 
on the train today I could not get wifi 
to work so at my brothers now 

new challenge over at 


Challenge 2 
Sponsor - Bugaboo offering 7 Digi Images.
Theme - Anything Goes

here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
blue card to make the shape 
I have  used patterned paper 
sentiment stamp 
my digi is from bugaboo 
I have used promarkers to colour in 

here is some more views of my card 



I will be back tomorrow to put this card into some challenges 
now I am going to eat some lovely tea pam has made 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 

4 comments:

Wendy Russell said...

This is gorgeous Rachel, love the shape of it. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday. Wendy (DT).xx

sian said...

what a great card, its a type I haven't tried yet but it makes me want to :) Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

Katelyn said...

Cute card, I love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts

Julies Crafty Creations said...

A baby card that really stands out from the crowd, thanks for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member