Followers

Saturday, 28 June 2014

ANYTHING GOES



Hi to you all 
hope you all have a good weekend 

I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 

THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 

HERE IS MY PROJECT 






To make this project I have used 
a pre made bag 
2 patterned papers 
1 doily 
my image is 
FLOWER JAR GIRL 
I have used la plume pens to colour in  
I have used 
clay and pearls to make the flower embellishments 
here is some more vies of the bag 





I would like to enter this project into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


5 comments:

Henryka said...

Lovely card. I love the colours. Thank you for playing with us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

Deena Perreault said...

So sweet Rachel!! Love the clay flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Creative Need.
smiles,Deena

Pixie Flutterby said...

Really cute card and love the embellishments
Craft for the Craic are delighted you entered our challenge
Pixie (DT member)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great colors and layers! Very Pretty Great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!

Susana said...

Great project. I love it.
Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
DT Member Susana