Followers

Saturday, 14 June 2014

21 BIRTHDAY


Good morning to you all 
the weather is wonderful here 
were I am it always makes you more happy when the sun shines 

now time to tell you about a new challenge 
over at 

  THEME IS 

Celebrate.....

There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable, 
  
WE Are being sponsored by the Wonderful

Bugaboostamps


Here is my card 


To make this card I have used
a pre scored white card I have scored the back with my score board
I have stamped my sentiment and mated with black card
I have used a bag charm
my image is
Dottie Celebrate
I have used promarkers to colour the image 
and I have added some black card 


here are a few more views of the card



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Super design inspiration for Suzy Bee's celebration challenge, Rachel x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Rachel, love the glitter handbag. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx