Followers

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

WEDDING TIME



Good afternoon all 
just a quick card to day to show you 
what I have been making in the craft room 


I made this card by using a pre scored white card
I have scored the back white paper with my scoreboard
I have die cut out hearts and put patterned paper behind
the paper was from 
I have used the cut out hearts and have put them through my embossing folder 
I have inked after 
I have added pearls from

and 2 sentiment stamps from my stash 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges  



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

7 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

Karen Letchworth said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Dottie said...

a beautiful card for a wedding I am sure we will all start seeing them now that spring/ summer is here.

Hazel said...

What a beautiful card, Rachel. Have you used patterned paper for my Patterned Paper challenge? Whether or not you have, it's a gorgeous card - I love the scoring. x

Jeannie said...

How sweet! What a perfect keepsake! hanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Jeannie
TTCRD Design Team

Jo Ann said...

Wow, this is so cute and elegant. Love the pink colors against the dominant white background. We are blessed that you joined us at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 145:18, "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Have an awesome day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

Wow, this is so cute and elegant. Love the pink colors against the dominant white background. We are blessed that you joined us at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 145:18, "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Have an awesome day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com