Followers

Thursday, 22 May 2014

WEDDING TIME


Hi to you all 
working selling in the community shop today
 have got a card to show you that I have been making  



To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card I have used my scor board to make the embossed lines 
I have die cut the hearts and have used a embossing folder to emboss the flowers 
I have used glitter for the center of the flowers 
I have added some pearls and have stamped a sentiment 

I would like to enter this card infor some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs 
Rachel 


6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I just LOVE this, Rachel. It's so soft and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Erin Stephenson said...

Adorable project! Very elegant. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

Deonna Bemish said...

Fantastic Card! Sweet yet elegant. Thank you for sharing your Talent with TTCRD this week.

Dawn C said...

Very classy card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Diane Noble said...

Simply beautiful and I love all the delicate embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday for this week's challenge. We hope to see you back tomorrow or later in the week with another inspiration for us all. We so appreciate your participation.
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)