Followers

Friday, 9 May 2014

TILE TIME


Good morning to you all 
for the second time today lots going on here 
blogging from the community shop 

Here is what i got up to with some tiles 


 sent me 



I have put some paper on the tiles and then put them in a picture frame to make a different picture 
I have used foam pads to stick the tiles 



If you use pattered paper you get a good effect
or cut out some flowers from paper and put on lots of different options  


on this tile I have used the paint pens 
and a sentiment stamp on the to when dry 

with this tile I have used acrylic paints from my stash 
and had fun doing a abstract design then stamping on top when dry with a sentiment stamp 


I had lots of fun hope you all have a go would love to see what you have made 
you can contact me with any questions at any time 

I would like to share this project with 



thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs 
Rachel 




2 comments:

Rocky said...

I didn't think tiles could look so good, love the last one. Thank you for joining us at Craft My Life ACC.

Mrs A. said...

I love the transformation of your tiles. super idea to use inside the frame to male a picture.
Thankyou for sharing with us at Craft My Life this challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT).