Followers

Thursday, 15 May 2014

MOSAIC TIME


Good morning to you all 
we still  have lovely weather for a change 
I am in the community shop selling my cards and gifts that I make 

have just popped on to show you 
what I have been doing in the craft room with some more lovely things I had from 


I have been using 



and 





heres what I have been doing 



The finished projects 


I have made a flower out of supper clay and glued it on to the glass 
that has a candle in 


For this one I have used the tiles and the clay and made some butterflies 


for the yellow candle  I made a flower and some leaves and used some mosaic squares 

I found these projects easy and quick to do 
and are lovely for out doors evenings or for indoors 
can also make some cheap candles look more for a present or to sell 

I would like to share these projects with  



thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are so beautiful Rachel !! what fab designs… I love the mosaic detail and the pretty flowers and butterfly… gorgeous colours! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, These all look fabulous.

Hugs Erin x

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful project, I love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
♥ Sandra ♥