Followers

Monday, 19 May 2014

LOTS OF LAYERS



Good afternoon to you all 
I hope you all had a good weekend 
here is a link to what I did on a sunny sunday with my husband

Now on to a new challenge over at

CREATED WITH LOVE 
THEME IS
LOTS OF LAYERS 3 OR MORE
SPONSOR IS
SK DIGIS


HERE IS MY CARD


To create this card I have used 
yellow card to make the shape I have mat and layered blue and patterned papers on to the card 
I have decoupaged my image with 3 layers  and have used promarkers to colour in I have added some gems   
my image is
COWBOYS BOOTS 



I have used a sentiment stamp


I have added some shaped buttons in boots and guitar


I would like to enter this card into some challenges

http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/ 

8 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Fun, fun, fun! The image is absolutely delightful. Thank you for dropping in to visit us at Word Art Wednesday today with this beautiful art. Blessings, Carole

cass said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Maddy Herbison said...

Great card, I love that IndigoBlu sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Sally H said...

Such a wonderful card, and I love the guitar button! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

brenda said...

A really bright and happy card Rachel, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your super crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh this is so sweet thank you for joining us at Ditzie Digi Challenges