Followers

Friday, 9 May 2014

KRAFT CHALLENGE



Good morning to you all  
its a new challenge over at 

THEME IS TO USE  KRAFT ON YOUR PROJECT 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used some kraft papers  
I have used a flower template from hot of the press 
to make folded flowers 

pearls from baker ross 

my image is 
Its my birthday by
ching chou kuik 
I have used promarkers to colour in 


more views of the  card  




I have used a sentiment stamp 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely image, and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons for our Lots of Layers Challenge, and Good Luck.
Cindy DT

stampqueen said...

Very pretty card!!!

Gill McCall said...

Such a pretty card, loving the sweet pea fairy. Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight, Gill DT :-)

Kim said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with Bombshell Stamps May Pin-Up Challenge!