Followers

Monday, 26 May 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Good morning to you all 
hope you all are having a good weekend 
in the uk we have a bank holiday today extra day off work 
my husband loves this lol 
went out last night to hear a band but could not take any photos 
had a good time 

Now for a new challenge 
over at 

THEME IS 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SPONSOR IS 
FAIRY DUST CRAFTS 



Here is my card


To make this card I have used white card to make my shape 
I have used kraft card 
I have stamped a dog all over  the small part 
I have used a die cut to cut out my image 
 I have coloured my image with promarkers
Image and sentiment are from 
FAIRY DUST CRAFTS  
IMAGE IS 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRUFFLES 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT 

Here is another view of the card


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs Rachel  


10 comments:

Basslady said...

This is so lovely and sweet!

Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

Planetsusie said...

Hi Rachel I'm not sure whether this little cutie would stop at tearing the ribbon off - I bet he would demolish everything! Still, as I said, he is a cutie and would be forgiven. Love the die you have used as well. Great name for your blog by the way, my cat - who has loads of stories on my blog - is called Blossom.

Thank you for entering the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Barb said...

This is such a darling card with nice colors and a charming image. Thank you for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge this week. Barb DT

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, he is a cutie, love him.

Hugs Erin x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rachel love the image and fab design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Cute pooch! Lovley card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Christine xx DT

Erin Stephenson said...

Great project! Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

CG said...

What a sweet card! I just love that stamped paper. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Mollie said...

Super cute and fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Regan said...

Super cute card! Love the die cut you used for the image! Thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan