Followers

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

FUNNY CARD





Hi to you all 
I have had more fun using things from my parcel 
from

I have been using 


also 


just had to show you this card 
had fun making it 


front of the card 
I have used a pre scored white card and cut the front shorter on the out side edge 
to let the inside edge show 
I have used some card that is patterned and black leftovers from backing on sticker pack 
I have used the sequins and mosaic squares on the card    


I have used a sentiment stamp 


I have stamped a image in black 


I have used some  punches to make my flowers 
 and have used some mosaics squares for the middles 
I have used some die cut flourishes 


I have added a sentiment at the bottom 


Inside of the card 


I have put some black card down the side of the inside ard 
I have added some sequins and mosaic squares and a  sentiment stamp  


I like working with both the products 

I would like to share this card with 

http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ( left over patterned black card )


thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you 
hugs 
Rachel 




15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Rachel, this is hilarious and I love the sentiment and design but we require some hand coloring on your stamped or digi image for our Aurora Wings Challenges, so in fairness to all, it must be deleted. If you want to add a bit of shading in grays and add it again, that would qualify for our Monochromatic challenge. Hope you understand. xxD

Esther said...

Beautiful card - your colour scheme is so elegant. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

MA-MI said...

Rachel, your card is very interesting for its brightness. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Maja, DT

Annie said...

Thank you for entering your wonderful card at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
Annie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love the black & white theme. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Melanie Smith said...

Super Nice and very creative. I love the sentiments and your embellies. Thank you for participating over at Through the Craft Room Door" We hope to see you again soon. Melanie, DT

Blankina said...

What a great black and white girly, glittery and glam card !
Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps,
Hugs Blankina

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, another super card, love the image and the sentiment made me smile.

Hugs Erin x

Katelyn said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts

sian said...

what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at JIC this week, hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

Cards by Ziggy said...

This is another fab creation Rachel, thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week
Zoe DT xxx

Erin Stephenson said...

How adorable. Love the colors. Amazing job. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the Heart. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute, love the hat and the bathing suit, what a great sentiment and your flowers are fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Susan said...

What a fantabulous card!
Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

hazel said...

A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.