Followers

Monday, 5 May 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF CRITTERS



Hi to you  all 
happy bank holiday monday
to all in the uk 

I have a new challenge to tell you about today its over at


CREATED WITH LOVE 
THEME IS  
For the Love of Critters
SPONSOR IS 

http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/



HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
prescored white card  blue card and red ribbed card 
I have inked around the edge of my topper 
I have used promarkers to colour my image in  
my image is  Elenor Pickles
I have added some gems and a sentiment stamp the gems were from baker ross 


I have decorated the inside of the card 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges





thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to you all  
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Cathy P. said...

Fun card, Rachel. Those big glasses are so cute! Thanks for sharing your card at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Cathy xx

Angela Treasures said...

You are a early bird, thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, would love you to visit my blog and be in the running for some delicious candy. Only 4 followers away before I make the draw.

Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. Thankyou for joining us.

Ange DT xxoo

http://angetreasures@blogspot.com.au

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Wonderful project, using Eleanor and Pickles. Love how you did the edges on the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy DT

Kerrie-anne Brown said...

very cute card thank you for entering over at the Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge

hugs Kerrie
DDD DT