Followers

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

CUTE



Hi to you all 
hope you all having a good week 
now over to a new challenge at 

THEME IS 
CUTE 

Here is my card 


I have used cream card to make my side stepper shape card 
I have used brown and yellow paper 


I have used image 

541 dog waiting at window digital stamp

I  have used promarkers to colour in and have cut out 









I have added some gems and ribbon and a charm 


I have stamped a sentiment 

I would like to enter this card infor some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute! I can totally relate to the dog waiting by the window and looking out there. Our dog does that all the time...LOL Thanks for sharing!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at crafting from the heart and good luck x