Followers

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

ANYTHING GOES


Hi to you all  
exciting news I am on a new design team 
our first challenge is to day 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart/

THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 




Prize - $7 gift certificate

so link up on facebook and be the first to join the first 
challenge on facebook with sponsors 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
my image is  
WATERLILY
I used promarkers to colour in  
I have used a die cut for the background
I have used patterned paper behind my die cut  
 and 2 punches to make the flowers 
I have stamped the sentiment 
pearls are from 
here is some more images of my card 








I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


8 comments:

Maddy Herbison said...

Hi Rachel, gorgeous card. I love the colours in the background. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Wendy Fraser said...

Very pretty, love the soft colours, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas this week.
Wendy xx

Cathy P. said...

Love the soft colors and your pearl accents. Rachel. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Cathy xx

brenda said...

A beautiful and elegant creation Rachel.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Visible Image said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card into our challenge, but unfortunately you haven't used any of our stamps so we cannot enter you into the draw on this occasion sorry. Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

Hazel said...

Another beautiful entry for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x