Followers

Friday, 23 May 2014

ANYTHING GOES



Hi to you all 
hope you all are having a good week 
I am having fun over at the community shop selling 

now time to let you know about a new challenge 
over at 

BROWN SUGAR 
THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 



Here is my card 



To make this card I have used white card to make the shape 
I have used a die for my sentiment 
RAINY DAYS SENTIMENT 
I have inked around the sentiment and used promarkers on the edge 
I have added some sticky foam flowers with gems from 
I also added some charms  I have added some die cut pot and watering can 
some die cut flowers with the foam flowers in the middle 
I have used 2 pens to make my leaves buds and stem 
here is some more images of the card 









 I would like to enter this card into some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to look
hugs 
Rachel 




9 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Another fabulous card.

Hugs Erin x

Faith Wallace said...

This is a beautiful folded card. You really embellished the sentiment nicely with a great color combination. I especially like the metal embellishments. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut Challenge.

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Such a cool fold, Rachel! And I love the metal! Really nice work. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD! Hugs, Cathy

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Wendy L said...

Great design,fab sentiment, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this time. xxx

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuteee love all the embellishment you put on your card and love the distressing around the sentiment...sweet wonderful card...love this dear Rachel...

I am joining at Brown Sugar challenge my card is #111 if you maybe wanna see mine...maybe you would like to hop to my blog....would be glad if you could leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

Carol said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Fairy's challenge.

The Little Stamper said...

Beautiful card and I love the sentiment!

Thanks for sharing at CLF.

Sharon x

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies, I hope you can join us this month too!
Kelly.x