Followers

Monday, 14 April 2014

THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH CLAY


Good morning to you all 
today is a very exciting day for me
 I get to show you over the next 2 weeks what I have been doing in my craft room 
with a lovely lot of goodies that 
BAKER ROSS sent me 

online shop 
twitter
facebook 
pinterest 
you tube 

here is what I received came very quick as well 



Now on to today 



I have started with the
super clay I was sent a modeling clay pack link to product 
super clay on its own link is 


 lots of lovely colours and small amounts to have a go with but it goes a long way still have lots left to play with so may do some more projects for you next week 
I found the clay very easy to use and very clean no mess 
I have used the plastic large cover that came in the box it is very useful to keep your work surfaces clean  
I am a card maker so just had to have a go at making some embellishments
 for cards here is what I did 


To make the card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used paper and card  from link to product 
very good prices for good card and paper  
I will be showing you more projects with this lovely card and paper soon 
I found it lovely yo work with and I could use it with my die cutting machine 


 I have also used the small gems from 
the new 
product link 
Lovely to use and lots of each colour 
I have used my own sentiment stamp 

I have used a cutter to make the flowers in 2 layers and a small 
middle one in the brown I have added some glitter to it 

next project I have made a shoe 
a girl can never have two many lol


I have used the super clay and have used a cutter and the modelling tools 
product link 
very good pack lots of different tools to use 


I have made a rose and some leaves to put on my shoe 
I have used my own glitter to add a finishing look 
a gift you could fill with sweets and will be able to be used  after sweets have gone  
I have used a cutter to make my flower 
I have found the clay lovely to work with and mold 

for my next project for you I have made
some rings using the same clay 
and rings 
product link 
lovely rings fits adults finger  as well as childs finger 




I have used my own glue gun and glue to stick the flowers on to the rings 

I have one more project for you today 
I have had a fun time working with this clay and will be using it in the future 
I have mad a necklaces making some beads I have mixed the clay together to form marbled looking beads 



one of the modeling tools to make the holes 


clay left to dry overnight 



 finished necklaces 


cutters I have used for todays projects 
 feel free to contact me 
 with any questions or leave a comment here 

I will be back tomorrow with 
paper day lots of projects so please
pop back and look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Rachel! Delightful projects using clay! Thank you for showing how! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Lucy Blossom said...

I love Baker Ross too - as a former teacher I was always buying extra things to use at work, now its stuff for my daughter and I to play with. I love what you've done with the super clay.

Mrs A. said...

The Shoe that you have made from the clay is brilliant. That is my favourite. Thank you for sharing at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. DT.)

Rocky said...

Some very original work, the shoe is great and I love the swirl effect on the beads. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.