Followers

Thursday, 10 April 2014

SPRING HAS COME


Hi to you all
new followers and regular followers 
 I  am over the community shop today having  a day off from the craft room 
here is a card I have made 


To make this card I have used white pre scored card 
patterned papers silver butterflies
sentiment greeting  



I have usrd a bird topper from hunkydory in the center of the open out middle 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
huggs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Love the design of this card, great colours too.

Hugs Erin x

Hazel said...

Love the folds - this is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x