Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

RIBBON DAY


Hi to you all 
Day 2 of this week 

Ribbon Day 
lots of ribbon from 





here is my first project to show you 



 To make this cardd I have used a pre scored white card 
I have added some green stripe paper before putting it on my card I have made 2 cuts 
  on each side and threaded some ribbon through each end to make my bow 
paper is from
I have added some pearls
I have added a sentiment stamp 


close up of bow very easy but effective card could be for any occasion
I would like to share this card with


project 2 a Tag 


I like fancy folding it is a bit like Iris folding 
I have die cut the center and then working from the back I have layered the ribbon strips 
up you do colour 1 first layer then 2 colour first layer and so on then start your second round 
till you have finished 
I added a back card to the back 
I have writen the sentiment   and punched a hole fore some more ribbon 
now my tag is finished 
project 3 a card with a dress on 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 

I have added some pearls to the top corner and a sentiment stamp to the bottom 
I have cut a bodis for the dress out of card 
I have made the skirt out of ribbon and added a ribbon bow and some pearls 



I had fun making this card


would love to see what you have made



project 4 fancy card 


I have done some ribbon weaving on to some white card and added a white frame 
I have added some die cut flourishes 
the ribbon flowers were from my stash but you could make some if you wish 

I hope you like what I have to show you today I will have some more ribbon ideas
for you on friday my last blog day 

Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

8 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

From traditional to unusual -- great use of ribbon! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April challenge!

CraftingMum said...

Love all your projects,thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Michelles Brandon said...

Love your projects thanks for linking up at CDD

Kathy Salido said...

such a unique and beautiful card. Love all the colors.
Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

pam hicks said...

such lovely project, great ideas too . thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Good Luck Pam DT x

Amy A said...

Beautiful Cards Rachel. Thank you for joining us at {Pin}sperational Challenges this week and Good Luck!

Amy~DT

Lauren said...

Wow, you have a lot of great ideas there, some I've never seen before, I always struggle what to do with ribbon, so loved reading your post. Well done

Lauren
www.thesecitydays.co.uk
Baker Ross Blogger