Followers

Friday, 11 April 2014

MOTHERS DAY


Hi to all 
hopoe you are all feeling well 
have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 

BROWN SUGAR 
THEME MOTHERS DAY 
SPONSOR LACY SUNSHINE 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
white card blue and pink paper patterned paper 
x cut dies sentiment stamp 


My image is 
HONY SPRING BUGGME 
I have used promakers to colour in 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 









thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Malika said...

Nice card

Malika

cass said...

Pretty Mothers Day Card, lovely inspiration for the Brown Sugar Challenge this week

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely easel card - hope to see you again soon x