Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

KEY RINGS AND COASTER MATS


Hi to you all
HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY 
day 3 and for to day 
I am going to show you what I did with some coaster mats and key rings I bought from 

KEY RINGS 



Here Are my key rings 


The first 2 key rings have been made using 
debbie moors papers 



the worded key ring is from debbie moore as well 


this is from some free papers I had from a magazine 
I found the key ring quick to do but they look effective and would be good presents or sell 
and you can by them in packs of 8 or 24 

Now on to the coaster mats 


they come in pack of 6 or 18 

heres some ideas for you 


A look at all  the coasters 


The first 4 mats werre made fom pictures and sentiments from the debbie moores range of papers and toppers 




On the 2 sentiments like the next 2 I have inked around the edge of the paper 


I have inked the edge and used a die cut then stamped a sentiment in the center 


I have inked the edge and stamped a sentiment in the middle 

you could use these coasters as well  


these come in packs of 6 or 24 
I think they would make lovely gifts or to sell at craft fairs 

I hope you liked todays blog would love to see what you have made 
be back on Thursday with more makes and ideas for you all 

happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

No comments: