Followers

Monday, 21 April 2014

IN THE GARDEN


Hi to all followers
 and a big Hi to any new followers 

this is my second blog of the day 
I hope you all liked the first 

Now on to tell you about a new challenge over at 

This week's challenge is
In the Garden
It's spring and time to 
out in the garden.
So this week we went to see
anything you would find 
In the Garden.
Plants, seed, garden tools.
Anything you use
In the Garden.
Our sponsor this week is...

http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/

MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
pink card blue card 
I have tiled my image on the computer to make the background paper 
my image is 
Dogwood branch Digi


side view of card 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful interesting fold. Striking colours too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chitra Nair said...

Wow!! Gorgeous card, love the colors.. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays...

Angela Treasures said...

Lovely to see you again Rachel.

Absolutely love your project you have done. I love the shutter cards, everyone I do seems to be completely different. You have done a wonderful job with the colors absolutely love it. Awesome! I wish you very Good Luck!

Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. You can enter 3 projects with us for each challenge. Good Luck! Ange DT xxoo

I have already joined your blog today and would love you to join my blog as a follower too if you haven't already.

I have some beautiful Sherri Baldy dies on my blog I'm giving away as Candy, once you join my blog you will be included in the draw once I reach 200 followers I will choose a winner by random numerator.

Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

Amanda said...

Hi Rachel, great shaped card. Beautifully made. thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty and I love the design. I have not tried this style yet. So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Easter cards/spring colours challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays.

DT Pam