Followers

Monday, 14 April 2014

FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT



Good morning to you  all 
and yet another new week is about to start
this week leads us up to the Easter time 
so 
HAPPY EASTER TO ONE AND ALL 

now for the new challenge over at 
LEXIS CREATIONS 
THEME IS 
FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT 
SPONSOR IS 
My Heart Pieces

Here is my card 


 To make this card I have used black card white card 
silver gems 




heart shaped plastic gem hearts comes on a real I cut some up 


SENTIMENT WAS FROM FAIRY DUST CRAFTS 
HUSBAND AND WIFE 


I have used a die to make my black edging and a die for the flourishes
I have used black and silver flower and some more of the hearts on the strand  


hearts on strand 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you  all 
Hugs 
Rachel 





5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card and design Rachel, lovely sentiment.

Hugs Julie xxx

Basslady said...

this is so stylish!
hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

Carole Robb Bisson said...

So beautiful, I love bling. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your awesome art in our Word Art Wednesday challenge. Blessings, Carole

Saints Rule! said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us this week at Word Art Wednesday! Hope to see you again!

suzARTe said...

Such a gorgeous card, you have definitely focused on the sentiment.
Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to share your lovely creations.