Followers

Friday, 25 April 2014

FINAL FILING


Hi to you all  
today is the last part of the lovely parcel 
that 


sent me I will from time to time no doubt pop up some more ideas for you 

Now for today 

I have been using some more of the 



some ideas for you 



I have used a pre scored card and some of baker ross doilies
and pearls 
I made some butterflies out of the clay I have used black pen around the edge 

  





 I have used a pre scored cared 
I have stamped my flowers and sentiment 
I have added black fake stitching around the edge 

I would like to share the cards with 



I have used lapel or hat pins from my stash 
I have used a glue gun to glue the pearls on 
and made some flowers and glued on 

I would like to share this project with 






I have used a pearl and glued it to one of the rings from baker ross 




I have made a large rose and added it to a brooch 


I  hope you have all  enjoyed the 2 weeks of my blogging to give you some Ideas 
feel free to look back over any of the post if you have missed some 

you can contact me any time for any questions 

HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU ALL 
HUGS 
RACHEL 






5 comments:

Teresa said...

Lovely simple cards, they are very striking. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments this time - good luck x

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Busy creating so may things. Great presentation. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
Abundant Blessings, Carole

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely pins!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

Lovely pins. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

charlene said...

very creative love them thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
Hugs