Followers

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

DAY 3 OWL TEA LIGHT HOLDERS


Hi to you all today 
hope yo are all looking forward to some fun times over Easter 

now on to today 

In my big box of goods I received a box of 4 
OWL TEALIGHT HOLDERS TO PAINT 




and some  brilliant porcelain paint pens to 



you can use these night light  



I found the pens very easy to use and no mess
 I work in a community market 
 selling my cards and gifts 
and I could paint these as I did not need water,  paint pots, brushes,
The pens  gave a lovely gloss finish to the owls 
would be good for holidays in a  caravans some thing to do on a wet day but no mess 
the clay owls were easy to paint no lumps smooth finish on the clay 
lovely gift for any age 

here is my clay owls finished








thanks for popping by and taking the time to look
feel free to leave a comment
and do let me know what you have been doing would love to see

you can contact me with any questions at any time
happy crafting to you all

hugs
Rachel  

No comments: