Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHES


Hi to you all
second post of the day
HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY TO ALL
have a new challenge for you all 
over at 

theme is 
BIRTHDAY OR BEST WISHES 


here is my card 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have inked around the edge 
I have used 2 die cuts one for the center and one for the middle and I have die cut the image 
I have added small gems and flowers 
I have die cut the sentiment
my image is from handmade harbour 

  • 540 cat and chicken thirtieth birthday digital stamp

I have coloured image with promakers





I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Emma Canning said...

This is so cute - such a pretty card. Love the sentiment too :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends. Hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! Made me giggle. (Actually then I cried 'cause my b-day coming up is TWICE that. I suppose that chicken and cat would be on their backs dead for mine. LOL) REally cute, though. Thanks for sharing with TEW. xxD

Lesia Cook said...

Your card made me giggle and it certainly gave me an idea for a friend of mine. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you'll come back soon.

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

ladynurse4 said...

It is really cute. Love how you added the animals, made it really funny! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
Barbara
SBC DT

Hayley Kew said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to have you back again soon :)

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

Stella xx

TCT DT

Brenda said...

Very Cute!!! Thanks for joining us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
Brenda
SBC DT

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our EAST WIND challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Cindy said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at SBC.