Followers

Saturday, 12 April 2014

ANYTHING GOES


Good morning to you all 
happy Easter hols to you all 

just to let you know there's a new challenge over at 

SUZY'S BEE'S BLOOMIN CHALLENGE 
THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR 
LACEY SUNSHINE 

Here is my card


To make this card I have used a pre scored cream card 
I have die cut my fold back 
I have tiled my backing paper on the computer 
I have used digi image 
JACK  AND LILY 
I have used promakers to colour in the image 
I have added some small gems 


Image view 


I have made a tag for the inside sentiment and added a small gem 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 








11 comments:

Malika said...

Very cute card

Malika

Basslady said...

this is so adorable,
thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Kellie 0:) said...

Cute card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Irish Scrapper said...

such a lovely card, love the detail. Thank you for joining this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

michele said...

Lovely Easter card Rachel! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

inkydoodlecrafts said...

I love shaped cards they always look more interesting. Cute image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

Mrs.B said...

This is so cute
Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Avril x

Hazel said...

Sorry I'm late with saying this is perfect for the Suzy Bee challenge. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Wendy said...

Lovely cute card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Ger said...

Love the image. gorgeous shaped card! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

Ger said...

Cute image and a lovely shaped card! Thankyou for joining us this month at <a href="http://www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie/>Craft for the Craic</a>