Followers

Saturday, 29 March 2014

SPRING


Hi to you all 
hope you are all having a good weekend 
I am over the community shop to day selling my cards and gifts 
just popped in to let you  know about a new challenge 
over at 

Challenge 29th March

 Sponsor Paper Pretties 

Erin DT Choice Theme Spring


HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used gold card and pattern paper
my image is TEA ROSE
I have used promakers to colour in and cut out



I have added a topper


I have added some silk roses


5 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, such a bright and cheerful card, love the flower and the pretty colours.

Hugs Erin x

Carole Robb Bisson said...

The yellow is so sweet and happy. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous spring card, Rachel! I like how you've echoed the large rose with the silk roses. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card. I love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Gunn (Merete) said...

Beautiful card, love your choice of colors.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn💫