Followers

Thursday, 6 March 2014

MOTHERS DAY


Hi to you all this morning 
I have this week  off from the community shop so at home in the craft room 
I have a card to show you today that I have made 



To make this  card I have used 
pre scored white card 
I die cut the aperture I die cut the middle topper Die sire crafters companions 
I used pink card 
I die cut the flowers sizzix poincon troquel  and I used a different die for the leafs spellbinders layered poinsettia 
I used a stamped sentiment I added some gems  

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

9 comments:

Sue Bridesmith said...

Fab design..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
Hugs
Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

Karen Letchworth said...

The pink and white are fabulous together, Rachel. She is going to LOVE this. It's so pretty, and I thank you for stopping by to share it with us in this week's challenge.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Beautiful . Love the aperture and flowers . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Ivanina Vasileva said...

Such a beautiful card ,thank you for joining us at Card Mania! Good luck!

Ivanina Vasileva said...

Such a beautiful card ,thank you for joining us at Card Mania! Good luck!
Iva

Kimbo said...

A very pretty card

Thanks for playing along again at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

craftybunny said...

Such a lovely card for your Mother.The colours are so pretty and the design is fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Samantha K said...

What a lovely card, the two tones together are beautiful xx Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP. Hugs, Samantha K :) x
Little Pear Tree

Jo Ann said...

Great work on this card...Love the simple color palette as well as the cute lay-out. We are so blessed that you joined us at our challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again at our new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with inspiration from Galatians 5:1 which says, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Hugs and blessings...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com