Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

MASCULINE TIME


Good morning to you  all  
I am doing my third day in the community shop this week 
so have just popped in to let you know about a new challenge over at 

THEME IS MASCULINE 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I  have used 
white card  black card gems 
sentiment die die to cut out my digi 
my digi is coloured with promakers 
and is TIGER FROM SPRINKLE AND SPARKLE  

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


Thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all  
hugs 
Rachel 

9 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab image Rachel! great card and thanks for joining us at Sister Act challenge hugs Sue DT x

suzARTe said...

this is a really cool masculine card, love the main image :)

ahlers5 said...

I saw this over on QKR Stampede and had to come over and comment. I just love realistic animal cards. You did a beautiful job coloring the tiger.

Colleen said...

Love your main image...what a great card and design! thank you for linking this up to Seize the Birthday!

Ardilla said...

Your card is fantastic!!!!
Thanks for sharing your project at QKR Stampede.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

haththi said...

Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

Hazel said...

Love the folds etc of this lovely card, Rachel - and that tiger looks magnificent - lovely inspiration for Suzy Bee's this week x

Emily Thubbron said...

Rachel, this is a fabulous masculine card. I love all the different elements to it. Beautiful image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

Emily, DT

Glenda J said...

Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!