Followers

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

LOTS OF LOVE



Good morning tom you all 
I have a new challenge for you all to have a go at 
over at 

THEME IS LOTS OF LOVE 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card 
I have used a pink pre scored card 
I have embossed some white card 
I have added some gems  



My digi is from 
HANDMADE HARBOUR 
I have used promakers to colour in 
I have mat and layered some pink card behind the topper 


I have added some knitting I have done 
I have used hair curler pins to knit with 
I have added some glitter to the pins 
and I have layered some pink card behind the knitting 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

I think this is very pretty, the triangle makes a statement and the digi is very cute. I have never used curler picks to knit with. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole

Scrapbook Lynne said...

Super cute card Rachel... I love that knitted embelishment... smile

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Rachel
Beautiful shaped card .Love the white panels and your fabulous knitted embellishment .TOO CUTE
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Anjie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.
Anjie

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our 'All about Girls' challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

Barbara Godden said...

wow that is a great fold, cute knitting embellishment. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Sentiments only challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO super cute and very creative, Rachel. I absolutely love it, and I thank you for taking time to stop by and share your talents with us. We are blessed to have you play along in our challenges.
God bless your week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow, love the knitted piece! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!