Followers

Monday, 17 March 2014

GIRLY TIME


Hi to you all  
have lots on today just popped
in to let you know of a new challenge you might like to have a go at 

CREATED WITH LOVE  
Sponsor-Lacy Sunshine
Challenge- Girly

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
white card to make my shape card 
I have die cut and coloured with promakers the diamond shapes I have die cut the topper for my digi 
 my digi is Eleanor Antheia 

coloured with promakers 
I have die cut a frame and coloured with promakers 
I have die cut a doily and coloured parts with promaker pen I have made a brad and added to middle 
I have added some lace and some ribbon 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 







7 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely card, lovely layout

Malika

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

wow Rachel! I love the design of this card! so beautiful and intricate!!! the image is really cute. Thank you so much for joining us in our Always Anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
Mirella DK
DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

Denise Pustelniak said...

WOWZA, this is STUNNING!

Izzwizz said...

What a pretty card and just perfect for our theme with all that pink :-) Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Barb said...

How Cute--Great Colors and Layout!

Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
Barb—DT

Francesca said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
Francesca x

Laura W said...

Wow, that is a cool card shape! Great details. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends, see you Monday for a new challenge!