Followers

Friday, 14 March 2014

EASTER CARD


Hi to you  all 
over at the community shop today 
selling and having fun 
have just popped in to let you know about a new challenge 
you might like to have a go at over at 

THEME IS 
EASTER 

Here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card and gold  card 
die cuts 
image is Little Miss Hooty by Concetta Kilmer
coloured with promakers 




I have added some wobbly  eyes to the owl 



the inside has more die cuts and sentiment sticker 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely easter card. Very nice

Malika

Monika Reeck said...

Great inside the card...so lovely...and what a cute Image..and wooww..much coloring on there...sweet arrangement...beautiful card you made..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #164, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Karen C said...

Saw this on Make It Monday’s final challenge…Love it!! Feel free to check out my entries..so far that would be #’s 42 and 175!
Be sure to check out the HUGE blog candy I have on my blog right now!! http://busyinspirations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Karen C

Ruza Rebel said...

Adorable Easter card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful creation, I love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
♥ Sandra ♥

Lisa S. said...

Such a sweet Easter card Rachel, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous - love the work that has gone into this and those googly eyes too - Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week - Michelle x

Kellie 0:) said...

Oh I Love it. Beautiful card. It puts a smile on my face. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Anita Byrne said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Shana Gaff said...

Haha that image made me laugh! SOOO cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at ATSM. :)