Followers

Monday, 17 March 2014

DIES AND PUNCHES


Hi to you all 
hope you all had a good weekend 
I had a lovely Sunday day out more of that in my next blog 

now over to a new challenge for you all to have a go at 
over at 

THEME IS 
USE PUNCHES AND DIES 
We all use these things on our creations so this challenge shouldn't pose any problems, we want to see the use of one or both of these things being used on any creation, cards, scrapbook page, ATC, tag, bookmark, Gift. At lease one or more dies or punches or a combination must be used.

HERE IS MY CARD 



To  make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have done fake stitching around the edge with a pen 
 I have added some striped paper 
I have used a promaker to colour the next layer of paper which I have die cut 
and layered with foam pads 
I have used white paper in the middle that have both been die cut 
the centre one has the digi on I have used 
Easter Bunny Bella
I have used promakers to colour in 
I have used a circle punch and a circle die 
I have used a butterfly punch 
and a sentiment

I would like to enter this card into some challenges




Thanks for taking the time to look 
 hugs to all 
Rachel   



11 comments:

Lau W said...

So cute image ! Lovely card ! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!
hugs, silvi

meine-bastelarena said...

Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

Sandy Palmer said...

What a sweet card! I love the framed in look! Such a cute image as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Hazel said...

A cute image and he's framed beautifully. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with another lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a cute card Rachel. I love how the image is framed and the soft colours you used.

Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

Sarah said...

This is such a sweet card! I really like your layering/framing. Thanks for joining us as My Sheri Crafts!

Anne Lise Johannessen said...

Oh, sooooo cute :) Thank you so much for joining OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again! ~Anne Lise ~

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with such a cute card, love the image too. Jennie x

Sandy said...

A sweet little image on your delightful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy