Followers

Sunday, 30 March 2014

COLOUR CHALLENGE


Good morning to you all 
here in the UK 
it is 
MOTHERS DAY 
happy Mothers day to all 
I have some good news to share with you 
if you follow my face book you will already know
 but I have been asked to play with and create some things with 
lovely craft items from 
I have revived a fab parcel from them
 so watch this placers I will be showing you what you can do  
now on to a new challenge over at 

613 AVENUE CREATE 

                                      Anything Goes w/OPTIONAL TWIST: 

Create Your Own Colour Challenge


OUR OPTIONAL TWIST THIS WEEK:
Create Your Own Color Challenge
1)  blue/purple/turquoise
2)  yellow/pink/orange
3)  blue/pink/white 
CHALLENGE #65 SPONSORS



HERE IS MY CARD
I HAVE USED 
BLUE PINK AND WHITE 




To make this card I have used 
hunkydory base card
I have used hunkdory patterned paper 
I have used a sentiment topper 
 I have used a embossing folder and white paper
 I have used promakers on my image 


my image is 
Kenny K Downloads - Unstoppable Mom


I would like to enter some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Malika said...

Love your card, so nice

Malika

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel,
I so admire anyone who can make those cards , not the cuts and folds but the decorations as it were. This is such a beauty. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card!! I love it! The image is so cute and I really like the saying that you used with it. Thanks for playing along over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Have a wonderful day!
Brenda
SBC DT

~ginny said...

Hey Rachel - nicely done shutter card! I agree with the previous person, making all those papers cut to the right size is my personal nightmare [I don't do measuring!]. The sentiment is a good one for this image too! I got to thinking at the end... she has a diaper bag, baby bottle, toy bear, 2 or 3 shopping bags, a Starbucks coffee and a cell phone... I think she left her baby somewhere! LOL!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Tonnie Deijkers said...

Rachel I love your card thanks for joining us at sisteract this week and good luck
Tonnie

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely creation - hope to see you again for the April challenge. x

Joddie Rae Samuelson said...

Very pretty!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. I hope you have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥