Followers

Saturday, 8 March 2014

BUTTONS AND BOWS


Hi to you all 
hope you are all having  good weekend 
I have a new challenge you might want to have a go at 
over at 

THEME IS BUTTONS BOWS 
SPONSOR IS 
STICHY BEAR 

I HAVE USED IMAGE 
BARBARA JENSON BUTTER BLUE 



To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
blue ribbon I have threaded the ribbon through a big button 
I have used small buttons on the card  
I have mated my image with blue card 
and added a sentiment 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop and look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

Lovely card. Many thanks for taking part in the first That's Crafty! Challenge.

Mynn xx said...

What a fun card! LOVE your amazing coloring and the fabulous use of buttons! HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)

tinamarie said...

so pretty! Love the image! I also really like how your buttons match the colors of your image!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

Cazro said...

This is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

crafty said...

Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude. Hope to see you again next time.

Anne said...

Fabulous design Rachel. Hugs x

Mandy Chilvers said...

what a lovely image. great card. thanks for playing along with us at That's Crafty!

Angeline Choo said...

Pretty card! :)

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT

Deborah said...

Really lovely card. Thanks for joining in the first That's Crafty! challenge and good luck in the draw.

Ginger said...

I love this, thank you for joining in with the That's Craft challenge. X