Followers

Friday, 14 February 2014

VINTAGE TIME


Hi to you all  
I have a new challenge to share with you 

SWEET PEA STAMPERS 
THEME IS VINTAGE 

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have made my own backing paper with ink and a tea bag and scrunching up 
I have used gold card blue card kraft card  twin 
orange card stickers 
I have made the shape on the front  from a napkin fold 
my image is 
PILOT 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges




thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

7 comments:

Malika said...

Very nicecard

Malika

Lozzy T said...

Gorgeous card Rachel and love your design with what's hiding behind the image..Hugs Lozzy xx

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is a stunning card , and amazing design !! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack FFC!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card and I like your backing paper. Your image is lovely too. Thank you for joining us at My Craft Creations.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Rachel, this is stunning. The tea bag has made a nice distressed effect. Love the napkin fold to hide away the sentiment. Brilliant. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Tina Campbell said...

Super Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenge

DIANA L. said...

WOWZER'S this card is amazing I love the colors the image and the way it opens.
Can you tell I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #126 Vintage challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com